This position is responsible for ensuring that customers have a positive and memorable experience at Full Beard Brewing Co Inc.
The candidate must have a passion for Craft Beer and for learning the details of the beers we produce
and our general business operations.
Greeting customers promptly and courteously;
guiding customers to beers they enjoy;
setting up and cleaning up daily operations and special events;
stocking beer and retail merchandise in the tasting room;
accurately performing daily keg inventory and money handling procedures.
Promotes the sale of beer and non-beer products sold in the Tasting Room.
Describes beers, beermaking techniques, beer and brand history and provides general tourist
• Able to work a flexible schedule, evenings, weekends, mornings, split shifts
• High school diploma or equivalent and/or qualified experience required
• Retail experience a plus
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Able to lift/push or pull up to100 pounds
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend for up to 8 hours a day
• Weekends, holidays and evenings required,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Excellent people skills; able to project a friendly and helpful manner at all times
• Able to perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Able to be responsive and flexible at last minute requests
• Greets all visitors to the brewery and pours beer for tasting
• Effectively suggests and sells beer to customers
• Describes beer and brewery history to customers
• Answers visitor's questions and able to provide general tourist information
• Open to working on site special events after hours if needed
• Open to working other special events off property when needed
• Handles routine purchasing transactions, which include operating cash register
• Acquires and maintains thorough knowledge of the brewery and our beer
• Work in a team environment and open to performing other duties as assigned
• This position reports directly to the tasting room Manager
• May be assigned other tasks or be asked to participate in other activities both on site and off site as
wages that will be determined by experience